TRAFFIC SCHEDULER - CANBERRA
With a potential reach of up to 5.1 million viewers, PRIME7/GWN7 is one of the leading free-to-air regional broadcasters in Australia. Our service is broadcast to regional New South Wales, Victoria & Western Australia, and provides programming from 7, 7Two and 7Mate to all of our viewers.
Prime 7 Television has an opportunity for a Traffic Scheduler to join our Traffic team based at our Canberra Station. We are looking for someone who has a passion for television, and is ready for an exciting opportunity in a unique work environment.
This position reports through to the Network Traffic Manager and is primarily a data-entry/administration role and requires daily targets to be met to ensure prompt completion of schedules on a daily basis. The Traffic department is responsible for the daily creation of transmission schedules that are broadcast on-air to all of the PRIME7/GWN7 channels & viewing areas.
We’re looking for someone who has:
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop effective business relationships
• Self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Great organisational skills and the ability to adhere to strict deadlines
• Top notch computer and data entry skills
• To love TV
• A passion for excellence and a focus on achieving results
• Strong attention to detail balanced with excellent time management skills
• To enjoy following procedures, and the ability to adapt quickly and follow new processes
• The ability to remain calm in a fast-paced, deadline sensitive environment
• To be able to work rostered hours Monday – Friday, with later finishes regularly required
We’ll provide you with extensive training, your start in Administration, and all the excitement of working in our unique industry.
To apply for this role, please forward written applications, including covering letter and resume to:
Applications close by Friday 31 March 2017